Monday, September 7, 2009

its all about you



you always shine my heart
but unfortunately we had to end this when all improved
i was not expecting about the answer
but i am happy because you gave me the good way instead. that is a better way for us now maybe...:)
always distance is the problem for us
it is not appropriate because we have to sacrifice the feeling
its hard for us! YES I REALLY KNOW!
we both know the feeling each other
the tears flow a little even I could cry..maybe i look like the numb...pale faced :(

ask me someday then...you promise me something
and i will always remember that
although you never remind me about that
but i will remind you...someday..thank you for everything
it's just life to survive
SURVIVE FOR LIFE..it hurts
keep smiling "tha".. ^^

i still believe



No comments:

Post a Comment